Fair Process Leadership, in its simplest essence, is the way of leading through asking questions, rather than by telling. While a majority of the time is spent in asking, leaders must know when it is appropriate to ask and when to tell.
Our simulation, Rich Way (also known as Fair Process), is designed to allow participants to see:
- How fair process is distinguished from fair outcomes
- How to use all five process elements of Engagement, Exploration, Explanation, Execution and Evaluation
- How to shift to a mindset of involvement
- The different methods of communication and strategy
- The diversity of views, and the importance and impact of these views in a changing business context, and
- How to achieve superior business results by applying more systematic thinking about the process used
This simulation builds on work done by INSEAD professors Michael Pich and Ludo Van der Heyden.