Learning & Development Specialists
We hire aspiring specialists who are willing to study and facilitate a range of training programmes, find their area of passion, and then craft that passion into international-level expertise. This process typically takes several years and it is not for everyone.
Applying To Join Us
Because international work is demanding, our hiring process for Learning & Development specialists usually includes the following phases:
- Application Form
- Group Interview/Workshop Attendance
- Individual Interview (may include Aptitude Test/s for Writing, Comprehension, and Conceptualising)
- Psychometric tests
- Trainer Demonstration (may require self-study)
- Final Interview
For other positions, the hiring process is less stringent.
Application Form: Download application form here
Please do not send us your resume - save that for the individual interview phase. If you have any questions, email us at [email protected].
College / University Students Are Welcome As Well
To all college/university students!
We are offering temporary work placements for interns and part-timers.
The type of candidate we wish to work with has these qualities:
- May not be experienced, but is open to learning
- Is willing to stretch themselves to gain the most out of their work experience
- Is constantly trying to be better at their work
If you would like to get valuable work experience that will equip you with important skills and values, then follow these steps: