Learning and Development Consultants (Part-time)
- Future-proof yourself by developing design skills for Learning and Development Digital. Opportunity to be a certified Reinforcement Specialist through our Certification in Reinforcement Workshop brought to you by The Reinforcement Academy, Netherlands. This workshop is based on the book ‘Training Reinforcement’ by Anthonie Wurth – an expert on Reinforcement who has designed Reinforcements for more than 3,000 clients globally.
- Dates for 3-day certification workshop: 15-17 Nov 2019.
- Fee for workshop: None. Selection based on Application Form and interviews.
- Type of work: Designing post-training reinforcement programmes
- Experience: At least 2 years L&D experience (e.g. as a trainer).
- Office: Taman Desa, Kuala Lumpur
- Fees: Starts at RM40-50/hour based on experience and fluency in the process.
People Potential is a multi-award-winning regional Learning & Development consultancy established over 40 years ago. We work with global and local corporations, including several dozen on the Fortune 500 list. Our work has taken us to 20 countries, across 5 continents.
- Study clients’ training programme materials
- Design reinforcement structure to suit specific behavioural objectives
- Create and upload reinforcement activities to a portal
Skills and Qualifications:
- Malaysian citizen or holds relevant residence status, e.g. foreign spouses.
- Degree holder
- 2 or more years of upfront or backend experience in Learning and Development (Training)
- Has experience working in medium to large organisations
- Strong analytical, conceptual & reasoning skills
- Good communication skills (written/verbal)
- Good organising and planning skills (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to do detailed work
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Able to give, receive and apply constructive feedback
- Able to meet deadlines
Awards & Recognition
- 2018: Best Management Training Provider – Gold Winner
- 2017: Best Management Training Provider – Silver Winner
- 2017: SME Employer of the Year
- 2016: Employee Work Life Balance – Bronze Winner
To apply, please fill in our application form.
Please do not send us your resume – save that for the Individual Interview phase.
If you have any questions, email us at [email protected].