Client Relations (full time)
Salary: RM4000-RM6000 per month (not commission-based).
Location: Taman Desa, Kuala Lumpur
- Respond to inbound inquiries and web leads
- Set up scoping calls and meetings between clients and consultants/trainers
- Develop sales skills and product knowledge
- Highly effective, organised use of CRM and Sales Pipeline System
- Work with consultants/trainers to solve client problems
- Work cross-functionally to coordinate pre-sales, proposals and post-programmes support for clients
- Prepare standard and customised proposals in collaboration with consultants/trainers
- Build trusting relationships, manage expectations
- Work with integrity at all times
- Manage sales cycle to close
Candidates with experience in sales, telemarketing or inbound sales in are encouraged to apply.
Sales Manager (part time)
Salary RM50-100 per hour (not commission-based). Approx. 10-20 hours per week.
Location: Taman Desa, Kuala Lumpur
- Track sales goals and report results
- Oversee activities and performance of the sales team (current only two members)
- Coach, mentor and monitor performance of sales team
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales team as they generate leads and close new deals
- Report on lead generation and sales efforts, including pulling data and metrics to provide detailed information about pipeline status
- Work with our CEO to design and implement the sales process
Skills and Qualifications:
- Malaysian citizen or holds relevant residence status
- Degree holder
- Able to pay close attention to detail, including creating and working with checklists
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Able to communicate build relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Able to give, receive and apply constructive feedback
- Able to meet deadlines
- Loves to work towards achieving targets
- Able to follow internal procedures and processes
- Good communication skills (English, written/verbal; Bahasa Malaysia, verbal)
- Good organising skills
- Good planning skills (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A positive, professional and energetic attitude
The professional who fits well in our firm:
- Mixes easily with people of diverse backgrounds
- Is resourceful (i.e. does not need high maintenance)
- Is fluent in their core work, and does not need much supervision
- Is willing to be supervised if their competency is low in a particular area, or if the item at hand is critical to the organisation
- Follows company SOPs
- Manages commitments (including daily ones) in ways that do not interfere with attending meetings or working towards tight deadlines.
Awards & Recognition:
- Best Management Training Provider – Gold Winner, 2018
- Best Management Training Provider – Silver Winner, 2017
- SME Employer of the Year, 2017
- Employee Work Life Balance – Bronze Winner, 2016
Some of our people-centred practices:
- Open-book policy: All finances are disclosed, including salaries.
- 5-day week. Confirmed employees have a 1-day work-from-home option. We also have 'reduced-hours full-timers' option for staff who cannot commit to a 40-hour week.
- No medical certificate is required for short-duration sick leave.
- Types of leave: Annual, maternity, paternity, celebration, community service, retreat, care giving, and study leave.
- Office attire is smart casual.
- Everyone on first-name basis.
- Whenever possible, we re-design jobs to fit a person's talents and professional goals.
Some complaints we have heard about our practices and policies:
- There sometimes will be work during evenings and weekends if there are urgent work
- There will be lifting bags up two flights of stairs
- Most of your time will be spent in the office, at least in the first 6 months
- During crunch times the work-week might stretch to 60 hours or more, resulting in late nights or lost weekends. This can happen several times each quarter.
- New hires sometimes have lots of ideas on how to change things, but many of these are deemed unsuitable by senior management. It can be frustrating.
To apply, please:
- Fill in our application form.
- Send a 1-2-minute video of yourself to +6011 3570 5688 answering the following three questions:
-What you don’t like about policies, peers and bosses in your previous jobs
-What are your top 2 strengths
Within the allocated time, if you like, you could add anything else about yourself that you feel is important for us to know.
Please do not send us your resume – save that for the Individual Interview phase.
If you have any questions, email us at [email protected].