Awards & Recognition
- SME Employer of the year 2017
- Employee Work Life Balance 2016 – Bronze Winner, HR Excellence 2016
- Best Management Training Provider – Silver Winner, HR Vendors of The Year 2017
Learning & Development Specialists
We hire aspiring specialists who are willing to study and facilitate a range of training programmes, find their area of passion, and then craft that passion into international-level expertise. This process typically takes several years and it is not for everyone.
Applying To Join Us
Because international work is demanding, our hiring process for Learning & Development specialists usually includes the following phases:
- Application Form
- Group Interview/Workshop Attendance
- Individual Interview (may include Aptitude Test/s for Writing, Comprehension, and Conceptualising)
- Psychometric tests
- Trainer Demonstration (may require self-study)
- Final Interview
For other positions, the hiring process is less stringent.
Application Form: Download application form here
Please do not send us your resume - save that for the individual interview phase. If you have any questions, email us at [email protected].
Some Of Our People-Centred Practices:
- 5-day week and confirmed employees have a 1 day work-from-home option. We also have 'reduced-hours full-timers' option for staff who cannot commit to a 40-hour week.
- No medical certificate is required for short-duration sick leave.
- Types of leave: Annual, maternity, paternity, celebration, community service, retreat, care giving and study leave. Most of such leave is self-determined.
- Office attire is smart casual.
- Everyone on first-name basis.
- Open-book policy: All finances are disclosed, including salaries.
- Whenever possible, we re-design jobs to fit a person's talents and professional goals.
Some Complaints We Have Heard About Our Practices And Policies:
- There sometimes will be work during evenings and weekends if there are urgent programmes to prepare.
- There will be lifting of bags up two flights of stairs.
- 100% of your time will be spent in the office, at least in the first 6 months.
- During crunch times the work-week might stretch to 60 hours or more, resulting in late nights or lost weekends. This can happen several times each quarter.
- New hires sometimes have lots of ideas on how to change things, but many of these are deemed unsuitable by senior management. It can be frustrating.
College / University Students Are Welcome As Well
To all college/university students!
We are offering temporary work placements for interns and part-timers.
The type of candidate we wish to work with has these qualities:
- May not be experienced, but is open to learning
- Is willing to stretch themselves to gain the most out of their work experience
- Is constantly trying to be better at their work
If you would like to get valuable work experience that will equip you with important skills and values, then follow these steps: