Learning and Development Consultants (Full-time and Part-time)
- Future-proof yourself by developing design skills for Learning and Development Digital
- Type of work: Designing post-training reinforcement programmes
- Experience: NOT necessary to have experience in designing reinforcement programmes. Training and coaching provided.
- Full-timer salaries: RM4,500-RM8,000
- Study clients’ training programme materials
- Design reinforcement structure to suit specific behavioural objectives
- Create and upload reinforcement activities to a portal
Skills and Qualifications:
- Malaysian citizen or holds relevant residence status, e.g. foreign spouses.
- Degree holder
- 2 or more years of upfront or backend experience in Learning and Development (Training)
- Has experience working in medium to large organisations
- Strong analytical, conceptual & reasoning skills
- Good communication skills (written/verbal)
- Good organising and planning skills (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to do detailed work
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Able to give, receive and apply constructive feedback
- Able to meet deadlines
The professional who fits well in our firm:
- Mixes easily with people of diverse backgrounds
- Is resourceful (i.e. does not need high maintenance)
- Is fluent in their core work, and does not need much supervision
- Is willing to be supervised if their competency is low in a particular area, or if the item at hand is critical to the organisation
- Follows company SOPs
- Manages commitments (including daily ones) in ways that do not interfere with attending meetings or working towards tight deadlines.
Are you seeking a workplace that combines high professional standards with people-centred practices? Here are some of our people-centred practices:
- Company-wide bonuses: Encourages collaboration. Occasionally, individual bonuses are conferred.
- TEAL (Team Experience, Altruism, Learning) Pool: Apportioned equally, when quarterly targets are met. Used for team celebrations/trips, charitable donations or L&D experiences.
- Sick Leave: MC not required.
- Annual Leave: Usually self-determined.
- Flexi work place: 1-2 days/week
- Flexitime: Core hours: 10.30am – 4.30pm.
- Open-book policy: All finances are disclosed, including salaries.
- Office attire: Smart casual.
- Formality Level: Everyone on first-name basis.
- Career Development: Whenever possible, we re-design jobs to fit a person's talents and professional goals.
Some complaints we have heard about our practices and policies:
- There sometimes will be work during evenings and weekends if there are urgent work.
- There will be lifting of bags up two flights of stairs.
- Most of your time will be spent in the office, at least in the first 6 months.
- During crunch times the work-week might stretch to 60 hours or more, resulting in late nights or lost weekends. This can happen several times each quarter.
- New hires sometimes have lots of ideas on how to change things, but many of these are deemed unsuitable by senior management. It can be frustrating.
Awards & Recognition
- 2018: Best Management Training Provider – Gold Winner
- 2017: Best Management Training Provider – Silver Winner
- 2017: SME Employer of the Year
- 2016: Employee Work Life Balance – Bronze Winner
To apply, please fill in our application form.
Please do not send us your resume – save that for the Individual Interview phase.
If you have any questions, email us at [email protected].