Create and present persuasive business proposals that your audience can’t say no to
We bet presentations are a key communication tool in your organisation to get important information, ideas, and suggestions across. In the best case, presentations can change minds and inspire people to take action. But more often than not, they fall short of expectations.
Managers have some common complaints when they witness their employees presenting ...
- It’s not clear what they are trying to say.
- Vital information is missing.
- They can’t justify their proposal.
What is the problem here? Many blame the delivery for failing to persuade the audience. But after observing countless business presentations, we’ve discovered that the underlying structure of most proposals is the culprit. And there are consequences to poorly structured presentations.
How weak business proposals hurt your organisation
- It frustrates decision-makers when they don’t have all the information they need.
- It slows down progress towards important business goals.
- It demotivates staff when they feel that they’ve “failed” a presentation.
The good news is: There is no secret to persuasive business proposals! Everybody can learn to communicate ideas eloquently and convincingly. Let us show you how.
Introducing The Case Maker™
The Case Maker™ is your complete toolkit for creating and presenting persuasive business proposals. It teaches your employees how to structure a compelling proposal and present it with clarity and confidence.
This programme incorporates audience analysis, storytelling techniques, and delivery methods to achieve maximum engagement and buy-in from the audience.
How The Case Maker™ works
In only two days, your employees will gain fluency in powerful presentation tools and develop confidence and speed in crafting and delivering persuasive business proposals.
By the end of the programme, they will have mastered how to ...
- Overcome procrastination and remove any mental barriers that stop them from preparing for a presentation.
- Analyse their audience using a simple 6-step process that will quickly become second nature.
- Frame their proposal to suit the audience, increasing their chances of a positive outcome.
- Justify their case using several justification tools that will leave no doubt with the audience
- Assemble their presentation in a way that’s logical and flows well with the help of storyboards.
What makes The Case Maker™ so effective?
It’s the right mix of theory and practice! Our approach makes the difference:
- A thought-out learning journey moves participants from understanding the tools as a group to applying them as a group and individually.
- A focus on the application and practice of the tools with real-world cases gives your participants the confidence to use them in the workplace.
- Clarity Boards™ take participants through the full process from having an idea, over analysing their audience to presenting their proposal with a clear structure.
- Trainers with international experience across multiple industries have been rigorously accredited to deliver the same game-changing results consistently.
- A 12-week post-training reinforcement solution ensures that your staff will apply the skills at the workplace. This includes mini-assignments to make several proposals at work using our tools.
BONUS: The Whiz Award
All participants put their new skills and tools to use in a friendly competition. The most irresistible proposal wins The Whiz Award.
BONUS: The Learning Leader Award
The participant with the highest score at the end of the 12-week post-training reinforcement receives The Learning Leader Award, acknowledging him or her for bringing new knowledge and skills to the workplace. Hand out this award at a team or company function to inspire and motivate other staff. It proves that new skills and knowledge can be learned and successfully applied after attending training.
What makes The Case Maker™ different from other presentation skills programmes?
The typical presentation skills training focuses on teaching participants how to deliver a presentation. That’s a start but won’t provide the results you’re looking for. The Case Maker™, on the other hand, is one of the very few programmes that concentrates on the underlying thoughts and structure that are necessary to communicate business proposals convincingly.
It’s based on our The Case Maker™ Advanced programme which has been conducted for global organisations in China, Korea, India, Germany, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, the US, and the UK since 2003. Participants ranging from CEOs and senior leaders over engineers and Big Four consultants to accountants and management trainees have already benefited from The Case Maker™. Over the years, we’ve fine-tuned it to perfectly meet the needs of today’s global organisations.
Who will benefit most from The Case Maker™?
This programme is perfect for staff who are making non-complex internal proposals, such as ...
- Junior and senior execs
- Individual contributors
Your Business Impact
Faster decision-making: When employees deliver proposals with structure, managers have the information they require to make the right decisions more quickly.
Productive meetings: Well-thought-out proposals delivered with clarity save everyone’s time and sanity.
Confident employees: Your staff gains confidence and valuable skills that will benefit them for the rest of their career.
What our clients say about The Case Maker™
“It is a superb methodology to present your case in the corporate world, as The Case Maker™ provides a systematic way of thinking to present a holistic business presentation.”
- Ungku Zaki, IJM
“This is the best training I've attended thus far, to help improve my pitch and presentation skills. It definitely showed me topics and things I didn't even know I needed.”
- Ashvinder Kaur, Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
“The session is effective in the sense that it is not the conventional classroom session. You learn and immediately implement the skills in the classroom. Much more effective for personal development.”
- Huda Nordin, Bank Islam
Curious to learn more?
Contact us today, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions that you might have about The Case Maker™.